Fort Wayne Chiropractic Radiological Center offers the option of a chiropractic treatment plan consultation with radiological interpretation.
Consultation options are:
RADIOLOGICAL ONLY - $150 for a written report of an overread imaging interpretation of MRI or CT
- RADIOLOGICAL PLUS TREATMENT PLAN #1 - $250 for an emailed or faxed written report of the overread study of history, exam findings and imaging interpretation with clinical recommendations for treatment
- RADIOLOGICAL PLUS TREATMENT PLAN #2 - $500 for written report plus up-to-30 minutes telephone personal consultation of history, exam findings and imaging interpretation with clinical recommendations for treatment.
Payment via a check to "FWCRC" is requested when the radiological only or treatment plan consultation is scheduled. FWCRC does not file insurance.
WHAT TO SEND FOR THE CONSULTATION
Please send a written letter indicating your desire for either a TREATMENT OR RADIOLOGICAL CONSULTATION which includes the following
- examination findings from your physician
- clinical observations from your physician
- history - your written account and/or your physician's
- imaging studies - Actual images are requested (films or CD). - Your imaging will be returned to you.
- a check made out to "FWCRC"
WHERE TO SEND THE MATERIALS FOR A TREATMENT CONSULTATION
Dr James M Cox
429 E Dupont Road #98
Fort Wayne IN 46825
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER