We understand that cost is a concern when it comes to back pain care and consultation or radiological evaluation is usually over and above that. Fort Wayne Chiropractic Radiological Center appreciates the trust you have in the radiological overview and / or treatment plan consultation you request from FWCRC.
- A chiropractic radiological interpretation is
- $40.00 for single anatomical area interpretation (i.e, lumbar spine and pelvis, cervical spine, thoracic spine, extremity part as elbow, knee etc)
- $85.00 for read of MRI of a single spine area (lumbar, thoracic, cervical)
- A chiropractic radiological with treatment plan consultation is
- $150 for a written report of an overread imaging interpretation of MRI or CT
- $250 for an emailed or faxed written report of the overread study of history, exam findings and imaging
- $500 for report plus up-to-30 minutes telephone personal consultation of history, exam findings and imaging interpretation with clinical recommendations for treatment.
Payment via a check to "FWCRC" is requested when the radiological or treatment plan consultation is scheduled. FWCRC does not file insurance.
WHAT TO SEND FOR THE CONSULTATION
Please send a written report indicating your desire for either a RADIOLOGICAL INTERPRETATION ONLY or a TREATMENT AND RADIOLOGICAL CONSULTATION which includes the following
- examination findings
- clinical observations
- imaging studies - Your imaging will be returned to you.
- a check made out to "FWCRC"
WHERE TO SEND THE MATERIALS
Fort Wayne Chiropractic Radiological Center
Dr James M Cox
429 E Dupont Road #98
Fort Wayne IN 46825
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER