Fort Wayne Chiropractic Radiological Center's chiropractic treatment consultation reports may include a discussion of at home care items for patient recovery.
It is documented that patients generally improve more quickly, avoid pain–producing situations, and then stay pain-free if the patient participates in the care. Many factors contribute to healing and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Understanding fully your spinal pain condition
- Following the recommendations for its relief
- Adapting activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that the spinal condition may impose
At-home care may include exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of proper posture and movement skills.
Educating patients with back pain, neck pain, arm pain, leg pain and such that they may control over the condition even though there may not be a cure for the condition is vital.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER